- 2 cups [500 mL] frozen berries or fruit pieces such blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, peach pieces
- 1 cup [250 mL] milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] honey [optional]
- Transfer frozen berries or fruit pieces, milk or cream and, if desired honey, into the jar of a blender.
- Mix at 'HIGH' speed until smooth.
- It is possible that you will have to stop the motor and scrape the sides of the jar.
- Serve ice cream immediately, or freeze ice cream into plastic cups for approximately 1 hour before serving.