- 2 cups [500 mL] coffee ice cream
- 2 cups [500 mL] mint chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups [500 mL] fresh raspberries
- 1 cup [250 mL] raspberry sherbet
- Kirsch or raspberry liqueure [to ignite]
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] concentrated coffee [1 tablespoon / 15 mL dark roasted coffee diluted in 1 ounce / 30 mL water]
- Cool a round 6-cup [1.5 L] mold in the refrigerator.
- Leave coffee ice cream and mint chocolate ice cream to just soften.
- Spread 1 inch [2.5 cm] coffee ice cream over the bottom of cooled mold.
- Arrange 1/4th [1/2 cup / 125 mL] of fresh raspberries all over coffee ice cream.
- Completely cover raspberries with 1 inch [2.5 cm] mint chocolate ice cream.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Evenly spread raspberry sherbet all over top layer mint chocolate ice cream.
- Cover mold; refrigerate for quite a few hours.
- Meanwhile, leave remaining fresh raspberries to macerate in already mixed together Kirsch or raspberry liqueure and concentrated coffee.
- Just before serving, dip mold into really hot water for a few seconds.
- Dry mold before unmolding bomb onto a serving plate.
- Decorate top of bomb with drained macerated raspberries and serve, sliced.