- 1/2 cup [125 mL] chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] brown sugar
- 1/3 cup [75 g] melted butter
- 1 [10 1/2-ounce / 300-mL] can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 [10 1/2-ounce / 300-g] pack frozen raspberries, thawed then pureed
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] lemon juice
- 1 cup [250 mL] whipping cream, whipped
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and brown sugar.
- Well mix in melted butter.
- Evenly press mixture over the bottom of a 9-inch [23-cm] springform pan.
- Into a bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk, pureed raspberries and lemon juice.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Evenly spoon mixture over chocolate wafer crumb crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours, until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.