- Chopped peanuts, to taste
- Milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 wooden sticks or popsicle sticks for each banana
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts onto a plate.
- Lay a piece of wax paper onto a clean plate.
- Into a saucepan, melt chocolate chips stirring until completely melted; remove from heat.
- Peel bananas.
- Half bananas crosswiss.
- Insert a wooden stick or a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana half.
- Dip each banana half into melted chocolate, until well coated on all sides.
- Then roll each banana half into chopped peanuts, until coated on all sides.
- Transfer bananas onto plate already lined with wax paper.
- Freeze until hard, then enjoy!