- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] chocolate sundae syrup
- 2 Graham crackers, grossly crumbled
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] miniature marshmallows
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- 1 Maraschino cherry with stem
- Transfer vanilla ice cream into a dessert bowl.
- Pour chocolate sundae syrup all over ice cream then sprinkle Graham cracker crumbs all over the ice cream.
- Evenly arrange miniature marshmallows all around the ice cream.
- Top ice cream with a little whipped cream, then with Maraschino cherry.
- Serve immediately.