- 1 cup [250 mL] Oreo® cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup [60 g] melted butter
- 2 [14-ounce / 400-g each] packs cream cheese
- 1 [10 1/2-ounce / 300-mL] can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 [1-ounce / 28-g each] squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup [250 mL] frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Into a bowl, mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Evenly press mixture over the bottom of a 9-inch [23-cm] square mold.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly mix in sweetened condensed milk and melted semi-sweet chocolate until well blended.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping until well mixed in.
- Evenly spoon mixture into cookie crust.
- Freeze chocolate mousse square until filling is firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.