- 2/3 cup [160 mL] sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons [7.5 mL] vanilla or maple extract
- 1 cup [250 mL] whipping cream
- Make sure your freezer is on the coldest setting.
- Mix together sweetened condensed milk, water and vanilla or maple extract.
- Refrigerate mixture until really cold.
- Whip cream until of custard consistency.
- Evenly fold into cold mixture.
- Pour into a shallow metal container such as an ice cubes container after removing the separations.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Freeze until of a firm slush consistency, for approximately 1 hour.
- Transfer into a really cold bowl.
- Break-up using a fork then beate mixture using a beater until foamy yet not melted.
- Immediately transfer back into metal container.
- Freeze until firm before serving.