- 8 cups [2 L] vanilla ice cream
- 1 [9-inch / 23-cm] cold chocolate wafer or cookie pie crust
- 3 cups [750 mL] fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, peach dices...
- More blueberries, raspberries, peach dices..., to serve
- 1 kiwi, peeled then cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] strawberry ice cream topping
- Mint leaf or leaves, to decorate
- Evenly spread half of vanilla ice cream in pie crust.
- Top with half of fruits.
- Evenly spread remaining vanilla ice cream over the fruits.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, top pie with remaining blueberries, raspberries, peach dices..., and kiwi wedges.
- Drizzle with strawberry ice cream topping; garnish with mint leaf or leaves.
- Refrigerate pie for 10 minutes, before serving.