- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons [15 to 30 mL] Cognac, Amaretto or other liqueur
- Whipping cream
- Sugar, to taste
- Vanilla, to taste
- Transfer vanilla ice cream into a stem glass.
- Use a coffee spoon to dig a hole in the middle of the ice cream.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Whip cream along with a little sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Remove ice cream from freezer [one at a time if more than 1] and pour Cognac, Amaretto or other liqueur into the hole.
- Top the hole with sweetened whipped cream, and serve.