- 1 [15-ounce / 425-g] package chocolate peanut butter bars mix with frosting
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons [45 g] butter
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] water
- 2 cups [500 mL] vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] chopped peanuts
- Using egg, butter and water, prepare and bake chocolate peanut butter bars mix into an 8-inch [20-cm] square cake pan according to packaging instructions; leave to cool completely.
- Cut into 8 even size bars; arrange onto 8 individual serving plates.
- Top each bar with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Squeeze out bars mix frosting into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on 'HIGH' for approximately 30 seconds, until very warm.
- Evenly drizzle frosting over each sundae.
- Evenly sprinkle with chopped peanuts before serving.