- 2 cups [500 mL] fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup [130 g] sugar
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] water
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] orange juice
- 2 egg whites
- Crush raspberries into a saucepan.
- Mix in sugar then heat over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Slowly stir in water.
- Leave to cool completely; strain to remove raspberry seeds.
- Into a clean bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Fold egg whites into raspberry mixture.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker cylinder.
- Process following manufacturer's instructions until of desired consistency.